Monday, January 5, 2009

Of Dreams and Honor

2009 here I come!!! *Semangatnya..*

Another year..sigh.More challenges and more headaches.I started of my year with Dota *ahem..* and after that I went to the Ed fair *5th of Jan*.

I wanted to do Nuclear Medicine badly.Im juz obsessed with Physics and Bio.My passion for physics started early and it's kinda fun too.I remember when Mr John was talking bout the PET scan,I was juz crazy bout that machine.Im not siao la but I juz admire that piece of body scanning crap cuz it's so advanced and amazing.Using Beta plus and minus to detect cancer is cool *Continues ranting bout PET till the next day*

When PET came out for Trials,my mind exploded to a trillion pieces.I went sky high and wrote everything I could rmb.My results for that essay was 16/16.Hehehe..chun leh?

Since then I fell in luv with Nuclear Med *Sounds wrong.. =_=*

Due to that,I signed up for Nuclear Med in Newcastle and UniSA.The woman at Newcastle was shocked to see my results and she offered me the spot in Newcastle immediately.Haha..I cant say Im not proud but I juz smiled casually.

According to my mum's fren,her husband said that this course is easy and he earns big bucks.I heard 10K +++ and my eyes juz pop.hehehe..hu doesnt love money? wakakakakka

Well on the other hand sumbody said that I'll be having mutant kids*like wolverine and cyclops?COOL!!!*.Er...the mandul thing kinda worries me.

DUN LAUGH!!

Im serious man.I cant possibly mandul rite?Or else no one would've signed up for this "Mandul course".Wth la...why am I so worried bout getting mandul.I shud slap that word out of my skull.

Another thing I gotta stop is DOTA.Sigh...I tried to limit myself but its kinda failing.How ah..?? =_=

My New Year Resolutions
1)Jog more
2)More work outs
3)Lesser Dota *Failing d*
4)Do sumthing productive *Anything as long as I dun Dota*
5)Lessen my cursing and racism *Im trying but whenever I see an Indian... ;)*
And I got this ridiculous dream frm yday night.Why am I flexing my arm muscle infront of....ppl? =_=lll It scares me when I look at my arm,its fat and...er...horrible! I gotta do pumps. X_X
Well,if I want to make those resolutions a reality..I gotta work for it.Dreams..haha,tats gonna help me to success.
Embrace ur dreams..and no matter what happens,uphold ur SOLDIER honor. *Quote from Angeal in Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core*

The best scene from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.Omnislash Ver.5 as performed by Cloud using the First Tsurugi blade.

I saw my mum came home with a chicken one day and she hanged it to let the blood drip.I felt like taking all 6 kitchen knifes and Omnislash the chicken.hohohohohoho!! *Sephiroth will be the hanging chicken and I'll be Cloud with the 6 blades.wakakakaka!!*

I'll Omnislash slash the chicken till it becomes a pile of JUICY BLOODY heap of FLESH with RED LIQUID ooozzzingg out.wakakakakaka!!! ;) *I wasnt kidding,muahahahahahaha!!!*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

No comments: