Thursday, January 22, 2009

A lesson bout Love

It came at this the time of the year.I was on my way to fetch my bro and my mum was driving.Naturally she started talking.
About love..

It seemed kinda awkward.But she did spoke about relationship and what can be accepted and what's not accepted.She brought my Uncle in as a topic.I looked up on this guy cause he is amazing.He can cook and work and play sports.I have 2 Uncles and they are juz cool.

Then came something I din noe..when he was 15,his cousin sister came after him and was "madly in love with him".My grandma rejected her saying that cousins cant get married *ZZZZZzzzzZZz snores * however the girl's mum insisted my uncle took her as wife.They married and things have gone down the road since then.She was the looker type meaning her studies were kinda loose so she din cope well in England.They divorced due to this pressure and now the present wife is a nice lady and she happens to be my aunt.

My mum was kinda nagging me bout not liking any of my cousins *None of them look right anyway..zzzZZ LOL jk jk jk * and she was trying to dig out sumthing from me.I juz kept quiet and sat still *Thank god it was night so she couldnt see me blush..zz*.I guess I'll juz slam it into the little closet tucked in my thick skull.

I dont nid to tell any trash cause its not worth listening to.

Btw this is juz a ridiculous section for today on medical EXAMINATIONS.
Check this out..I had to go for some health check and it required for me to remove some clothes..etc etc.

Then the doc's hand move to press my tummy and it felt horrible la.I was juz kinda twitched up and it tickled REAL bad.I was about to laugh LOUDLY... and his hand went and.....

Lift my pants up???

OMG....W..T..F...........


I din noe this was part of the procedure...anyone wanna enlighten me on this?Cuz I wasnt joking.He selumba lifted my pants up,and made notes after that...

ZzzzzZZ..Im not mandul yet la.I havent gone for the course yet. =_=

Anyone wanna try to answer this ridiculous sighting? *Dicabul..LOL*

Till then

...never was mine,never will be...Im really really sry.I dunno y Im saying sry so much.But yeah..if you dun accept I dun wish to be forgiven cuz I dun give a f@rking damn K? That's ur goddamn problem..

No comments: