Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boredom

Er..I din meant to take this GAY quiz.I was just pissed at sum MALAY who sucks at DOTA and kept "feeding" the opposite team.In the end the enemy was so strong my character pratically died in 5 freaking hits.*Damn u noober...I lost like crap..all my honor gone u dingo fish face.*

I never felt humiliated like this in my life before.Screw it la..its juz DOTA.Anyway Im gonna show the outcome of that stupid quiz..*Its not stupid actually =_= It's juz kinda weird..*



HERE it goes...

1. This animal represents the personality of the person you would be attracted to in real life situation.
You chose Horse - In a real life situation you would be attracted to a person who is unbridled, free-spirited and free.
*Hmm...Karisa was kinda like that...er..her??*

2. This animal represents the impression that you would like to give to your partner.
You chose Dog - You like others to see you as loyal and faithful.
*Thats the idea of a relationship rite?? =_=...*

3. This animal represents the behavior that would cause you to break up with your partner.
You chose Snake - Your partner is too emotional and moody and you don't know how to please him/her.
*I can do anything in the World to please sumone as long as I have the power to.Though I cant pull the moon closer to u if u wan.LOL.But I run out of ideas fast..so yea,I agree*

4. This animal represents the kind of relationship that you would like to build with your partner.
You chose Horse - You want a relationship where both of you should be able to talk about everything and anything with no secrets kept.
*Yep...that sounds nice.Then again.......*

5. This animal shows whether you are capable of committing adultery.
You chose Bird - You don't like to make commitments and are likely to commit adultery.
*HEY!!! WTH?? Tats bullshit k ppl? Adultery??!!! Dun look at me like that!!! IM NOT LIKE THAT!!!!* LOL

6. This animal represents your views about marriage.
You chose White tiger - You think marriage is something precious, once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
*This dun make sense..if I cherish her,why would I commit adultery?? I hate this kind of polls.But yea..I agree,I'll cherish her....*

7. This animal represents your views about love at this present moment.
You chose Horse - You don't want to be tied by a steady relationship, you just want to flirt.
*Thats it...Im gonna burn the creator's hse down.I dun wan2 flirt...=_=zzzzZZ Stupid poll.Rubbish la...first adultery then flirt.Playboy lor.Like wat Ms rachel said..wakakakakakakakkaka.*

*Recall from Taylors Yr book... potential playboy. -____-.... *

The results for the poll was kinda weird.ZZZZzz anyway if u think u can get a better score than mine go to Kokuman's blog to try the poll. *WARNING,Can be VERY VERY VERY ridiculous.Do it at ur own risk..LOL!!*

Oh well...I got my conditional offer from UniSA.Though there are minor complications.I have to thank Sien Hao for helping me.You're a real friend and you helped me willingly.*Say..how the heck you noe my apps was having probs?? Hmmm...stalking ah? Jk jk..hahahahaha*

So no more emo background.We'll see where God will guide me to...

Till then..

No comments: