Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another day

Ok..so the previous post was VERY ridiculous *Although some might disagree..."SOME" *.Hmm...jokes aside,I decided to do some catching up with my friends.One of 'em is Nicholas Leong.I noe this guy since Form 2 and we used to be real good buddies.

How gud?Er...kinda like Zack and Cloud.Hahahaha.Thats how good we were.I'm kinda reserved so that'll make me "Cloud" and he's kinda hyper and slightly more mature then hence "Zack".He is known for his sarcasm*He has Jugs full of 'em and he dont mind sharing with you..* and I kinda picked from him this skill of being a typical "Jackass".My sarcasm din come from anyone else but him at first making him my mentor,haha.Me,Nick,Karisa and Michelle Lee used to be close.The 4 of us sit near with the girls being infront of me and Nick.

Here's the point of this sob sad tale.He and I promised and made a pact that we will create a game in the future.Back then my dream was to draw comics and make games.A game creator.My grades were kinda hung up in mid air from the fact that I draw manga stuff.1 week I can finish 1 exercise book with 60 pages.Thats how much I draw at home.After I completed my masterpiece,it'll go around for my classmates and friends to read and comment.Then came form 3 and I realised what I want *More like my parents told me what to do and I did it.. =_=*

Now Im sitting here looking at science stuff.Nick?He went to One academy and it was hell there for him.I kinda regret not dragging him to the right lane with me.The word failed had emerge more than once in the small pond at the back of his skull.I feel kinda bad for him..he studied till 3am/4am 1 day before a test and I kinda knew what will happen then.

His buddies turned their backs on him with one fella back-stabbing him.Here I am looking at my name in the papers and he went through that the very same day..

Gahh..I juz feel sad for him.His parents must've nailed his head with a jackhammer just like how I used to get it with a power drill back in Form 2.

Nick..find your real calling.I'll aid you if you insist on walking this path.Even if the ppl there in 1 academy ridicule you,I'll still be backing you up pal. *Just dun put pics of Shisha and Arabic words anymore for a project...I think thats crazy =_= *

___________________________________________
Ix is having practise today so I'll see if I can snap a photo of us.It's been so freaking long since we meet up.What are you thinking Brian??Sigh...what a leader.......This is going to hell real fast. *As quoted from Left 4 Dead*
Btw Hor
YOU STILL HAVE MY L4D CD!!!! GIVE IT BACK IF WE DO GOT TO CC NEXT WEEK OR I'LL RIP UR @#$%^&^$$^774 AND OMNISLASH IT WITH A SAWBLADE.
;)
Till then..may the war stop.May I stop emoing.LOL

No comments: