Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Picking my memory 1 bit at a time..

Alrite.In another 4++ hours it'll be new year.So Im juz doing a little self reflection on my life before I go for another round of Dota.*hehehe...*

So memorable stuff...hmm..maybe I shud start counting them..

No.5 Getting tricked by people.
Im kinda easy to be fooled.*I noe that..zzZZ*.But they 1 trick that really caught me was when Jasmine said that she,Sze Lynn and Stella were going clubbing.I fell for it.It was a deep pit and I fell right into it like the sucker I am.Was I worried bout those nuts?Er...I shall not continue to elaborate =_=....

No.4 Being careless and blur at times.
In the Chemistry lab we were doing sum titration experiment.For some weird reason I saw 25mL of solution as 250mL.My lab pal Vivek said nothing bout my "error" too.So I happily took the conical flask to the front table to add acidified Potassium dichromate solution.Then came Mr. Yap and he said :
WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!!
IT'S 25mL NOT 250 mL.CHANGE IT BEFORE I WHACK YOU!!!!
Damn malu.Vivek watch me get kill from far.*Damn you la Vivek..LOL*
No.3 Being easily tickled
I have a fear for that.People poking me from the side.That nightmare became reality one day when I waltz into class.Vivek on my left and Kok Mun on my right.Tickled me till my face red.Summore got Jasmine.haha...nid I say more?
No.2 Being kinda desperate.
On the day Taylors had a small carnival,I bought flowers.Yup...flowers,roses in particular.I wont give those stuff so I kinda gave it to sumone.However there was some problem with my goods ariving on time.I gave it the next day after carnival and I thought it was better after school.Then "it" juz had to happen.
It rained HEAVILY.My shirt and pants were drench in order to bring those roses to her.Every part of my body was wet with the exception of the flowers.I was so desperate I drag Wei Jian *sorry...* along with me as we ran under the heavy rain.
So what do you call this?Desperate.What was running under the rain like?Scuba diving.
There you have it.
No.1 Being carefree
This led me to many things.Meeting G3 was the outcome of me being so carefree.I didnt plan to go to Taylors.I juz selumba register cause I felt like it.Sumthing weird cause there was a calling for me to go there.haha...I nuts right?
Thanks to everyone for this wonderful year.There are many more memorable stuff in which I will keep in me but Im lazy.The point No.1 basically sums up everything.
Happy New Year to everyone I noe and to everyone I dunno as well.Officially 4+ hrs from now I wont be sleeping d...

No comments: