Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sky blue eyes..

My dream came true.Well..kinda.Remember that ridiculous dream where I met all my highschool friends?Yup..I met up with IX.All of 'em came.Thats the best thing that happened this month.

We wasted no time and gathered at 2++pm at the Bu3 community hall where we would normally practise.Our dance group would perform on the 7th of Feb *That sucks...zzz Im gonna be in the plane.* for some Chap Goh Mei event and Mirotic is the focus now.So we wasted no time and got on with it.The moves for Mirotic are HARD.VERY VERY HARD.My muscles ache since Friday night from over-flexing and swinging.

Eugene would be performing with IX *Gee..I din noe that..zZZZ* and it was kinda nice to see him again.Though I was KINDA annoyed when he brought her up as an issue again.As usual lor...everyone would start talking about it and I was kinda uncomfortable.*I forgive myself over this so relax,I wont kill any of u bastards this time..muahahahaha.*

Eugene though nice was kinda rude at some points constantly repeating that Im a "pure kid" and was kinda "grown up and corrupted" now *Wth??....* While some of my buddies did talk about clubbing and how they lied to their parents,Eugene was quick to say Im a "pure kid" bla bla bla..zzzZZ.That was so rude in my face and he asked questions that poked the boundaries of my privacy la.. =_=

I wasnt quite comfortable hearing that my buddies who were once "good boys" as Eugene put it were having a go at clubbing.But its their life right?So I just wish they'll take care of themselves..This is just a friend's concern la..zzZ

Jasmine's post on addiction made me look at what I am now.it kinda scares me how DoTA can ruin up ur life.But that'll be another story next time.I'll post up pics next time.Till then!!

Happy CNY guys... =) This year is for the cows,Take any challenges by the horns!!

No comments: