Friday, January 16, 2009

A rock in my path to my future..Ver.2 updated with more emo-ness

Wait...so there is a change in plans.Im going to Australia but it'll be kinda rush.
zzZZZzzzzzzZZ <=== Im too free la...
Im suppose to attend the briefing session today and some ceremony on 9th of Feb.


That Pn Karamjit thing is kinda crazy but I dun have time for such trash la..
Wait....Im not emo.NOT EMO.Dun stare at me like that.And if my eyes were swollen its probably from late night DoTAs.Not crying..zzzzz
My hormones still in check la guys.Im still a guy.And will always be a guy*Bangganya..* =_=
The day u reach my soul is when I shed tears of blood and slap 'em all over ur face...
Till then I wont give up...not for u to see me fall..
Thx guys for helping me..and sry if I juz throw my life story at ur face..I appreciate all ur ears.


If I could emo I'd first have hair like this bastard...Cloud Strife.

Then Im gonna have a gud fren dead and grab his big Buster Sword and shove in to the ground like a tombstone..





Then mourn and emo over it like mad...Thats the way to emo...
LOL.Im kinda alrite..no need for emo la...hahahaha.Seriously its a joke.
Dun look at me like that.. -____-
*I pity u...u juz dun get it at all.....Everything and everyone matters to me!* As quoted from Cloud in Advent Children.
Till then..

No comments: