Monday, January 19, 2009

A million trash in 1 day

Welcome John Ham aka FOO YOU HAN.
Hahahahaha..its so nice to see u doing fine.

My buddy that is rather talented in drawing*I rmb your pics and what others thought of it when they saw ur anime drawings...hahahaha*came back from Bandung recently so I decided to go hang out with him at 1 utama to catch up on life.

So its kinda mumbo jumbo.The usual talk la.Food,Life there in Bandung,Girls..etc etc.Its kinda funny how Ham(You Han)'s mum reacted when he asked about bringing a malay gf back.hohohoho..i swore I could've choked on my Ice coffee.haha..

While the 3 guys(Ham,Kai Xi and Sek Onn) ate non-stop,they were kind enough to drop me kao lui tips.zzzZZZZZzzz...wth la I dun nid extra classes.Then Ham brought up this issue."Her"..

zzzZZzzz..emo la again.Wth la I wish I could choke him with that piece of roast pork meat.LOL

Again Im reminded by guilt and was kinda emo-ish la.Haiz..its haunting me man.Kinda like a scary dream where you wake up at 2am to see urself sweating like nuts.

Im not regretting it but I kinda woke up realising that it's ntg but pure illusion.Much like a mirage.I dun think back of those times but I juz look forward and Im affraid she comes back to haunt me.Saying sorry a million times deepens that scar cuz I cant help but feel guilty.

Gah...where's my huge Buster sword so I can emo near it like its sum tombstone..LOL

I felt like I tricked her.I toyed around in some ways.And now Im guilty..and sorry in all the ways u can imagine.But I chose to move on.Sry...dun bother asking bout me k?That'll put more guilt in my little numbskull....pls I beg u.....

Taken from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children..*Flashback from Aerith and Cloud scene*

"I have a question..why are u here?"
"I think I want to be forgiven...yeah,I want to be forgiven.."
"By who....?"
"....."

Im kinda in Cloud's place now.Unable to forgive myself but see it as another fella's problem..

So you were kinda right Ham...me starring outside the Bbq restaurant was a way to find paradise then confront the problem..Im affraid.Haha..weird but true.I admit it..Im affraid to think about it.

What am I gonna do.....I cant emo my whole life right?? No way man...

......
Who's gonna listen to my bullshit and not laugh at me..not look at me like I sum jerk...?

1 comment:

YouHan said...

I lol'd for a moment..... Just found this post~