Saturday, January 17, 2009

To fly off in peace..

Ok..this is it.Im leaving this country.Im gonna miss everyone of u bastards in IX*LOL*,my friends,my classmates and EX-classmates.All of you..


Im leaving pretty soon,*god willing* I'll get a flight ticket before 7th of Feb.This blog wont die off so dont worry.I'll be posting from Newcastle.

To all of you that I have known,If I did appear rude or self-centered at times...Im sry.

To my parents,thanks for giving me the unnecessary stress..I mean..Thanks for pushing me this far.I regret any mistakes and words thrown at you and I will repay u one day...

To the ppl of Malaysia if I have offended you in anyway either by my style of posting or etc..Im sorry too.


To my friends..if I have thrown my life story and cried a bucket of tears then splash it right in your face...Im sry.I noe guys are suppose to have balz *Right KM? wakakakakakaka...* and I noe I shudnt sigh and whine so much...

To my lecturers..if I did bother you with my questions at times that seem ungodly...Im sry.Thanks anyway Mr John,I love physics more than anything else.Lets hope my wife wont be jealous when he sees my affection for physics.LOL..jk jk....Im bullshitting again.zzzzZZ

To you...Im sry I made an empty promise.U noe who u are...and you'd probably dun even noe I have a blog..Im sry.I cant forgive myself still..but this is how it'll be now and ever...juz let go k?


Highlights of today
Well the Newcastle talk thingy was kinda boring.Me and Vivek heard the name Abirami from 1 of the seniors and were like WTH??? She enrolled in here too? Scary cuz we immediately looked at each other..hohohohoho.Suspense..is it really her??

Wei Jian did his O week at IMU.they had this idea of cross dressing during the orientation.And he recommend me to try...zzzZZ.Er...which girl will I dress up as? *Blecckkk...yucks*

I cant imagine myself as any girl..but if Im to do it maybe I'll try Tifa or Aerith..hohohoho..
Wait...why am I having weird imaginations in my head..I gotta go wash my eyes with soap.lol

To all my friends..thx for being there.

Im carrying the heaviest thing to Australia.But it easily folds into a small compartment to be kept.My memories with you all will go to my heart.And it'll sit there forever..thats the heaviest luggage Im gonna carry.haha

Tifa

Aerith

zzzZZZzzz..I cant imagine myself wearing a skirt.How did those guys manage to wear a bra in the O week? =_=....


Anyway..Im gonna miss each and everyone one of u corn heads....*sigh..ranting begins..*

No comments: