Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shit...

Yea yea yea...I shudve did it earlier.I shudve bought a luggage bag when they had that gay sales in Jusco 1 Utama.I shudve bought a laptop when the salesman tried to sell me 1 in Low Yatt...

Ok.Im an idiot k?I'm really really sorry for being cool and relax.For being such a smug jerk.

Juz give me wat I want....PLSSSSsssssSSSSsss.

I'll do anything.ANYTHING.Haizzz....Im sry for being late.Sry for being an ass.Sry for being lazy.Sry for scoring 95.15..wait,tats wrong.Watever la!!! GRRRR!!!!!!


MY UNI APPLICATION IS NOT ON THE LIST??


GET REAL YOU AUSSIE BASTARDS...

T_T May Allah,Jesus,Buddha,Guru Nanak and the likes save me...*siggghhhhhh*

*Continues panicking and jumping up and down on chair till my application is approved.Bites fingernails due to nervousness*

I shall put my blog in black till my apps are approved as a state of mourning.A moment of silence please...

O==I====> (T_T)

No comments: