Monday, April 6, 2009

Tagged by Boss *Rawr*

Personal Detail Questions.

1)Whats your name?
Neoh Ping Sern *zzZZ*

2)If you could change your name what would it be.
Micky

3)What is your age?
Turning 19 in 8 months time

4)What is the age your waiting for to come?
21 when I can finally go back to home and join dance competitions in Msia ^^

5)Whats your address?
No way man...not telling xD

6)If you can stay anywhere, where would you stay?
Korea or Msia

7)When was the last time you cried?
Er...last Monday when I heard my mum's voice?

8)When did you have the best sleepover?
Somewhere during mid Feb in Kai Xi's hse. XD

9)What was the last song you heard?
I Know,by Se7en

10)When was the most dramatic and sad crying moment you've ever had?
How bout the answer : None of ur business?

11)When was the last time you said "I Love You" to the guy you love?
I like girls,Im not gay ;)

12)What were your last words for the person you love and now hes gone?
.....

13)When was the last time you hugged someone?
Last Friday before Suzuka went back to Japan.

14)Had any love letters,song dedicated to you,roses,chocolates or other stuff relating to love?
Er...yeap.

15)If you answered yes to question 14 then when was the first time you got it?
When I was 15?

16)Who was the last person you chat with on msn?
My brother.

17)Has a boy ever called you pretty?
Shit wey...no way.That'll be too gay.

18)Has a boy ever liked you before?
Duh,No!!! Who the F@#$ set this questions? =_=

19)Do you actually love your enemies?
I try to...sumtimes it fails to work out.

20)Do you like someone?
At the moment.....hmm...

21)Do you hate your family at times?
No.I never go till the word hate.Only dislikes at times....

22)Are you blessed to be who you are today?
If I were a little taller I would agree.Hehe...But yea,either way its good enough for me. ^^

23)Are you a rule-breaker?
A little at times.Depending on who Im messing with :O

24)Did you cry your self to sleep before?
99.999% of the population have done it at least once.Im one of them. =)

25)Are you Asian?
Black hair,slightly fair with bright red lips and black eyes.What do u think? =_=

26)Are you in love with a movie star?
Does the Wonder Girls count?

27)Are you lesbian?
Im a GUY for Christ sake!!!!

28)Have you ever eaten something rotten and it taste good?
Er...cheese?Is it..? O_o

29)You prefer girls or boys better?
Guys rock man.My buddies had a blast with dance battles and salty talks during the last sleepover.But girls aint too bad.Last week I was kinda occupied interacting with sumone.Was cooler than I expected. ^^

30)Do you think one of your friends will become a beggar when they grow up?
If the World economy collapse,we will all be beggars.Then everyone will be the same so dun worry! Ur not alone!!!!! =)

31)Are you perasan?
Ahem..can be a little bit more sensitive than most people..... @_@

32)Would you rather lick peanut butter of a hobo's foot or lick it of your dog's butt?
How bout none...? Sicko.

33)Would you rather give up your books or your music collection for a month?
I'd give up music for a month.Though I might die without 'em. T_T

34)Would you rather eat the same food for one whole week or eat ants for one whole week?
Ants sound good. Yummy!!!

35)Would you rather stick your head into a trash can or into a river full of trash?
River.I can bath in it unlike the trash can.

36)Would you rather have the same old subject with different teachers or different subjects with the same teacher?
Different subjects is much better.

About Love.

37)Name 3 guys you like as brothers.
Er..hyungs?....Brian,Fang Kai and Wei Jian.

38)Why do you like them as brothers?
Brian-Leader and dance machine.HE taught me a lot.
Fang Kai-Maximum lameness and downright funny!
Wei Jian-Calm cool and collected.He amazes me at times.

39)Name 3 girls you like as sisters
Hmm...Suzuka,Ingrid and Tiffany?

40)Why do you like them as sisters?
Suzuka-Younger than me so we click easily.She's also interested and active in anything including dancing
Ingrid-She's kinda quiet but it'll be cool to have an older sister.
Tiffany-Cute and friendly.She draws too! =O

41)Name 3 teachers you like
Mr John,Ms Cheang and Ms Rachel *Frankly I'd say every Taylors teacher and Mr Colins from Newcastle.*

42)Why do you like them?
Their cool and Mr John is bald! XD

43)Would you cry if the ones on top you mentioned for the boys,girls,teachers died tomorrow.
No...I will only mourn and stand in respect for a day.

44)What is love?
Something that makes u feel sky high.U feel spirited when u see that girl and it makes u feel like buying the moon for her at times just to express ur feelings.

45)When did you found out about love?
1 minute after I was born when my Dad and Mum were overjoyed.

46)Do you hate them sometimes?
What?? Them?? Who the heck is that la??

47)What colour shirt are you wearing now?
Red.

48)What colour is your pants?
Balck but seriously faded.Kinda like grey now..

49)What are you doing?
Using the com in the library cuz my internet was down? zz

50)How do you feel?
Bored and tired.Just had anatomy exams yday.A little sad cuz my Suzuka-chan went back to Japan.

That killed 15 minutes.Thanks boss! Hehehehe.. *Rawrrs*

I tag:
No one..they wouldn't give a damn I guess =_=

No comments: