Wednesday, April 8, 2009

쏘리, 쏘리

Well my net died and it has been 2 weeks now.zzzZ Landlord said things will be good by 10th aka 2moro.Hope I get my net back,it feels kinda quiet and lonely without the net.I need my social life back!!!! >_<

Being alone in the room really makes ur mind wonder.I just felt
lonely as usual and started dancing to Mirotic and stuff.Did some work outs and push ups juz so that I wont look at IX or my family photo album.If I do I would most likely cry a river out.Haha..Though I chatted with Wei Jian over the past 2 days,it felt like I haven't seen him for 20 yrs.That feeling..its really hard to describe.Feels like a knife running through ur heart when flashbacks come into ur head.

I juz try to keep focus by reminding myself that soon I will be in the plane and in the blink of an eye I would be back home hugging my parents.Im gonna ace those
shit exams and kick those "maggots" ass.Here's to doing my best and going on a killing spree with my Anatomy,Physics and Human Bio text books during the 10 day holidays. *Fighting!!*

Guys...wait for me....Im on my way back home now....just wait.

_______________________________________

Super Junior's latest song
(쏘리, 쏘리) aka Sorry,Sorry really caught my attention recently.I've been listening to it for the past 1 mth but the dance just gave me a new purpose in the dance world.I decided to learn the steps *at least some of it* and I already manage to go thru the chorus so far.hehe..hope I can carry some skills back to Msia.^^

The lyrics are kinda meaningful and it does in a way relate to life..
*Perhaps mine..*

Translation :

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry I I I first For you for you for you I fell fell fell fallen baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty Eyes are blinding blinding blinding Breathe is stifled stifled stifled I’m going crazy crazy baby

[Siwon] Inside the glaze that stares back at me
Inside the glaze it’s as if I’m
As if I’m a guy bewitched by something
I can’t even escape it now

[Kyuhyun] The way you look when you walk over
The way you look it’s as if
You came and stepped on my heart on the way
I can’t even escape it now

[Ryeowook] Wherever you go you confidently
Smile, your attractiveness

[Sungmin] A rare beauty and a good girl
Universally thought of

[Ryeowook] Proudly, without stopping
You’re really like a fantasy

[Sungmin] So much that people can’t change their mind about it
I’ve fallen for you

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry I I I first For you for you for you I fell fell fell fallen baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty Eyes are blinding blinding blinding Breathe is stifled stifled stifled I’m going crazy crazy baby

Ddanddan ddanddada dda ddaranddan
Ddanddan ddanddada dda
I’ve fallen baby
Ddanddan ddanddada dda ddaranddan
Ddanddan ddanddada dda ddarabbabbara

[Donghae] Hey girl gir gir gir gir gir girl i
When I open my eyes I think of you Hey girl
Asleep or awake, the truth is I can only see you

[Kangin] Tell me in your heart I
Tell me did I get a spot
Tell me tell me please
I’m stupid stupid stupid

[Ryeowook] People in my surroundings tell me
I’m too aggressive

[Eunhyuk] In this world that sort of person
Not as though there are only one or two of them

[Ryeowook] You don’t know you don’t know her
Words that they say in jealousy

[Eunhyuk] If you’re jealous of me
Then they are going to lose

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry I I I first For you for you for you I fell fell fell fallen baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty Eyes are blinding blinding blinding Breathe is stifled stifled stifled I’m going crazy crazy baby

Ddanddan ddanddada dda ddaranddan
Ddanddan ddanddada dda
I’ve fallen baby
Ddanddan ddanddada dda ddaranddan
Ddanddan ddanddada dda ddarabbabbara

Let’s dance dance dance dance
Let’s dance dance dance dance
Let’s dance dance dance dance
dance dance

[Yesung] Hey will you come to me now
I feel like going to really go crazy yeah

[Kyuhyun] I want to only love you
I will never think of looking at anyone else hey

[Eeteuk] Rather than a lover, a friend
Is what I’d rather like to be

All of your thoughts and sadness
I want to keep

[Eeteuk] As if as if you might not exist
I love you so much
The person that I expect is you
that that that girl

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry I I I first For you for you for you I fell fell fell fallen baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty Eyes are blinding blinding blinding Breathe is stifled stifled stifled I’m going crazy crazy baby

____________________________________________________

Dream performance at Malam Bakat...

It has been quite some time since I last stepped off a stage once I finished performing a dance with IX.I really hope *And pray* that Mlm Bakat will be held somewhere between June 28th to July 26th during my sem break.Please God...just give me one shot at performing Mirotic with IX.I will gladly do anything in return for this wish...just give me 1 more chance to stand on stage and feel the atmosphere of performing with the crowd cheering.Really miss those days.

My hair is kinda long now and it's costly just to get a hair cut.Thing Im gonna leave it long.Haha..I think cuz me and IX are already 19,we can do whatever we want with our hair so we might outshine the other Highschool dance groups.Hoho!!!! ^^ Imagine all of us with wild hairstyles while the rest of them had to go along with short cuts. XD I will do my best and give a 110% performance if I ever get a chance to do one in Mlm Bakat this yr.Hehe...IX can also do like what we planned during 2007.Pierce our ears.Imagine all the discpline teachers face! WOOT!! GG la..

We would look sumthing similiar to Lee Sung Min.Outrageous hairstyle + Earrings just to send our ex-teachers blood pressure sky rocketing.*Especially Pn Zubaidah* Hohoho ^_^




Till then,once this battle ends...I will return.

From FF VII Crisis Core : Though the moro lays barren without promises...nothing shall forestall my return

No comments: