Monday, April 13, 2009

Phantom pain

You
4 years
Started sweet
Protective and loving
Rings,Keychains,Handphone and letters

You
Started with a hug
Voices,Eyes and Hair
Scent and hand
Thoughts and that braide hairstyle

You
Hurts
Break,broke,broken
Tears
Held on

You
Zombie
Void in me
Occasional anger
New passion dance

You
Prom
Cold,small,hands
Dances
Dress..

You
Can’t see it
Can’t touch it
Can’t hold it
Can’t remove it

You
Comes and goes as it pleases
Extreme pain during those times
Leaves a mark after its done
Hurts when u peel those wounds again

You
Guilty
Sins
I’m Sorry
To U and u and everyone else

You
I wasn’t thinking straight
I wasn’t looking straight
I wasn’t acting normal
I couldn’t cuz it hurt so much

You
U and u were sumthing
To forget
I felt so empty
Used,healed,soul


You
I was selfish
It was me
Me,I,Myself and only My survival
I was greedy to fill that void you left

You
Only to realise after 4 long years
You can’t hide the truth
I’m fooling myself to escape that pain
All those memories

You
I still visited those places
I stood at that tree
I stood at that counter
I stood at that door

You
I still keep that white bear
I still keep each and everyone of ur notes
I still read them every now and then
I still hold on that You will be back

You
But now I’m alright already
The pain is gone
I’m older now and much more ready
So be it…

If fate shines on that path,I will hold you in my arms this time and never let go….
Ever…..hamster

No comments: