Friday, April 24, 2009

Man brain

I saw Russel Peter vids on "Man Brain" and decided to do a write up on this topic.

Frankly guys can be a real Dodo head sometimes.....

I was watching We Got Married and the 30 yr old Old Fart(Hyun Dong) with Tae Yeon from Girls Generation really drove me nuts.


******************************************

Like when your girl says "My hands are cold" Ur reply shudnt be this :

Put them in my pocket. =____= *Right,as if she doesnt have one.*

The she might comeback saying But Oppa,I got 1 too!

Never say this...My pocket is bigger than urs and more special. *Moron.....this Old Fart is like hitting all the wrong buttons on a Dance Dance Revolution machine.*

******************************************

When given a chance to impress her infront of everyone,never do this :

Take it as a joke and fool around *You got that right..*

She might feel insulted. *Juz look at those glares burning ur skin and tearing them apart.*

Then...argue. *Lolz my favourite part of any show.*

Its just so fun to watch the guy deny all the stuns he did...only to end up with ChesongHamnida *Sorry* and look to the ground.Cuz us guys think its cool sumtimes to fool around and act like a Joker.The girl's probably thinking Sumbody gonna get a hurt tonight.. XD

********************************************

Well We Got Married is a make believe show where 2 Korean singer/star pretend to get married juz to get a feel of marriage life.It isnt scripted so what u read juz now was actually coming from the Actor's REAL man brain.And a guy can actually say "Put ur hand in my pocket".What sort of HUMAN logic is that?

Im a guy too and Im not one of those under exemption.I too "activate" the MAN BRAIN wrongly sumtimes and can say the MOST ridiculous thing u've ever heard.

Its time I took ROMANCE-1001 as my Elective subject in Uni.Wonder whether Newcastle got it.Lolz.And pls add some Korean Girls as my classmate in the process.. *Grins*

Till then

Im joking...no seriously I am.
Dun glare at me like that.... =_=

No comments: