Saturday, April 18, 2009

The little bits in life

God save this boy....

It's 3.17 am and he is not in bed yet.Still wide awake and nocturnal for the past 5 days.Been sleeping at 6am hehe due to Games *Man I need a life,like some girlfriend or sumthing so that I can tell my friends a better reason for sleeping at 6am*.U guys get up and I juz crash onto the bed snoring.Haha...anyway I decided to highlight the little details in my life that would normally go unseen *I need a break from Digimon World 3,Patamon trashed every other Boss withing 6 hits!!!!! YAY!!!!!* <==I know..ur expressions are like..Wat the heck..? =_=lll

Guys this is a public announcement to u all.If I don't turn up on MSN tomorrow,pls attend my funeral *LOL I cant blieve I said it.* Im eating Tim Tam biscuits at 3.17 am.BUT thats not the point,the picture below that is.

18 April 2009 12.01am

Tim Tams just taste so good with milk.And I can't resist it despite the milk being expired 2 hrs ago.Crap...I might just die of food poisoning.Die from drinking expired milk? O_O...
Im juz too good to die such a low level and style-less death.*Wahahahahaa..High after eating chocolates*.

Imagine the Doc giving the autopsy :

Doc 1 : "We're done here and we found the cause."
Doc 2 : "So how did he return to God?"
Doc 1 : "He drank expired milk......"
Every Doc around burst out laughing

GG



Heaven's little delight *As quoted from Squidward before his foot massage on Sunday*



And Hell's little treat,expired Milk from Woolworths with luv

=======================================================

I've been spending part of my 20 hrs singing.Yes...u heard me.Sing.The wrath of the Gods shall unfold on Newcastle for the ears of every angel will crack.hehe ^-^

It was kinda funny for me to sit infront of my laptop singing and imitating sum moves and postures done by TVXQ.Watching the Variety show X-Man in which guest stars TVXQ sing for other of their female counterparts made me think,What if I could sing a short verse for her?

Well I would obviously sing in Korean but yea screw it if she cant understand.I will hold cards with their translation as I go thru each line.It just got me interested in singing and the song You Only Love from TVXQ's 3rd album is kinda easy in low key.

SO yea....I felt stupid imitating and singing to my laptop screen so much that it decided to crack in joy for me =_=...
But imagine serenade and capturing her or any girl's heart thru a song and dance.Now that I must see for myself.One things for sure,my style of a confession wont be done easily.Its sumthing that will be special..*Cuz I can only dance for now..*

====================================================

Scope on the level of social interactions within the human population with regard to classes
A *worthless* short report prepared by Uni Freshman Micky



A daily scene in the fridge in my hse.Every bottle is so busy moving about with their daily lifes.
We shall examine them closer.



Chapter 1,Common likes attract different backgrounds
Observe the following,Pepsi,Milk (Not expired as it's my hsemates hehe),Random Pink drink and water.Different in taste,viscousity,nutrient content and color.
HOWEVER,universal and brought together by a common love.They are fluids.
Humans are like that too.What u like will bring me to u if we are one in thoughts.



Chapter 2,the refusal to acknowledge what is given despite being exposed to it.
A loner stands among nothing but the toasters.Despite being common in background still feels lonely as a result of refusing to acknowledge other facts that allow association with other bottles.
Some people are like this,withdrawn to the far corners of the space we all share common.



Chapter 3,the special fizzle between 2 individuals will stand through out time
The 2 glass bottles here are separated from the other bottles.Into their own World and self absorbed into nothing but each other *Note,both are glass and they hold water in them*.
When u see her/him,what do u see truly.Only external feelings or do you dive deeper upon looking at this picture?



Chicken porridge cooked by me. =) Nothing like a warm bowl of porridge to emo with on a cold day.U can talk to it before devouring it completely!!!!! xD

===================================================

The
angel's voice

I hear it day and night,
Its cry that came with plight
The clouds cower for it was bright
Fearing it,he gathered might

A lovely voice hover
None other than his lover
Sweet nothings,2 doves
With them,infinite with love

The light cut through time
In fates hand,a flipping dime
For he loved it was a crime
Unsure , he chose that line

Heaven's choir began to sing
Along rained tears for that king
For the angels cried a river
And that flower wilt,his lover..

I have been wondering this,why cant I write a cheerful poem?I realised my poems have a lot of reference to Heaven,Angels and tears.I feel like writing sumthing besides Emo,Girl's beauty and Love.But I just cudnt until I saw this: If it's cheerful it's not a poem.Poems are about beauty/love/sadness.(from Kai Xi).

How true.Well,the only cheerful ones in technical terms would be praising love.Other than that its normally emos *Damn...!*

I need an inspiration to write a "bright" love poem but it just never work out no matter what!

Till then..

This is so burdensome..but isnt this what luv is about?I hope u wont shut urself away from me.Speak to me.......pls......

1 comment:

laikuin said...

hehe do you smell the milk if it's sour before drinking it? ^__^