Thursday, April 23, 2009

Overflow

================================

EMERGENCY..

Really Needed at a time like this :

Haircut =_=

================================

Seriously...I got a really bad shock when I saw how I looked like with a hat.I look like a girl with a broom-hairstyle.Geez..I may as well go have a sex change.=X *Im joking u bastards...^-^*

Anyway dun get me wrong.I like the Korean hairstyle but I just need to cut the back part of my hair.It really looked like a bush standing out =_=

____________________________________

21st of April 2009

I love you so much

I really treasure you

Why do you do this to me??!!!

WHYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????

_____________________________________

Eff you la physics paper.I study hard for it.I love you Physics!!!

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why you do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... TT_TT

Ok..maybe I did over-act that scene.And come to think of it,I did finish the paper.But I just spammed my way across the paper without thinking much.

And at one point the pressure was just too much *Recalls the lecturer saying YOU GOT 8 MINUTES LEFT!!!* Im not kidding man,at that point I just went into SEED mode and hantam the paper.XD

"SEED" mode =_=



Till then...

Eff u physics paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: