Sunday, April 5, 2009

Daylight

The latest thing happening in this country is "Daylight saving".Apparently our time difference between Malaysia and Australia is only 2 hrs instead of 3 hrs.That means our time is some how stretched and we get 1 hour extra.Hmm... =_=

Last Saturday my Japanese hsemates's sisters,Machiko and Suzuka went back to Japan.It was a rather sad farewell and the everyone had a group hug during the farewell dinner.I met a few Malaysian seniors and they were all pursuing Masters in Architecture.Check this out,one of them is 29 yrs old and he is a devoted Buddhist like me! *Gosh!!* Yeah!!! Finally somebody with the same wavelength as me.

When I got up on Saturday morning,Suzuka handed me a small package with little Japanese snacks in it.It also carrried a small cute note and when I read it flashbacks came...

I would normally study on the dining table around 10pm last week as I got a bioscience exam last Friday.She would bring her work out and thats how we started talking.And those "study sessions" would end around 5am.We talked bout everything.I would casually speak in Jap and imitate some of the famous quotes from Gundam characters.Sometimes we fooled around by dancing to Wonder Girl's Nobody and I showed her my dance group which I hold close to me,Ignition-X.And at other times I was serious when we talked bout family and home.

This went on for 1 week and by Thursday I felt that she was part of our "family".I guess it was just easier for me to engage in a conversation with someone that's 17.She too said Im friendly and interesting unlike some of her Jap friends that are either boring or shy to talk to girls.We touched topics like friends and some salty stuff la..But I guess she is the kind Im looking for.She's just about average and a little bright in personality.

On the last night I showed her the stars outside my house and we talked bout the sky.And then a farewell hug just to wrap things up.We traded emails and I promised to sent her sister an Uchiha T-shirt as I was wearing 1 when she came.

Call it infatuation or a small minor crush.But I felt like she was part of this people here and we were a little closer due to the small age gap.It was comfortable when we were speaking.The moment her bags left the house I felt "dead" again and immersed myself in books and anatomy diagrams.Call it a brief period of emo-ness.

She left with a small gift.The memories of my scarf and the dance I taught her,Nobody. ^^

Till then...I decided to work on Mirotic and fine tune some moves.Hope I can make it for Mlm Bakat in my high school.
I will be back online on Friday the 10th. ;)

No comments: