Monday, April 20, 2009

Freaking Retards

Hate me all u want people...but Im just speaking my mind now.

YOU guys are so damn fcking dumb!
Seriously..WTF is wrong with u people?

Did God missed out a small chunk of the cerebrum for you?I seriously pity you man...If I were u I wud be crying on my bed cuz I got a Physics test tomorrow.

Check this out :



Diagram 1

U got a square equally bisected to half.
They tell you that angle B is 5o deg and angle A is 30.

U would know that angle from 1 point to another is 100 deg as the square was equally bisected.
Then they ask u,find the angle between A and B.

Its 100 deg/2 ,Take the answer ans and minus 30 deg.So u get 20 deg as the answer.

Here's my point....


HOW CAN SUMONE NOT FCKING NOE THAT??? AFTER 1 AND A HALF GOD DAMN MONTHS...YOU STILL CAN'T FCKING SOLVE A CHILD'S PLAY MATH EQUATION???

Tell me bout it man...MOST Aussies are fcking dumb.Im not kidding.And dont think Im taking it out on them for no reason.

Check this out,I was in Anatomy class this morning and I already knew this habit for the Aussies.
They will put their foot on the check and rest it like that through out lectures.Even if there is a person sitting next to the chair.It is just so rude.

Today I happen to come across this smug B@tch who wouldnt even move her ugly foot despite seeing me trying to sit down.She had her little flesh packs placed elegantly on the chair I was about to sit down.Despite seeing my lower my body she left her foot there.Such a smug bitch.No moral values and just so plain rude to flex her foot infront of the lecturer.

Then later on at 4 I had human bioscience class at a lecture hall.This son of a bitch came with a rubber band and some test pads.

And being the mongoloid he is,he begun to shoot paper balls at the people beneath the stage.*We sat above and he lastik the students beneath*.What a Fucktard man.Such a whore's son.

The best part was instead of using his hand and test pad to make sum notes,he tore them up to shoot at students studying beneath.His Girlfriend was stupid and fucked up such that she encouraged him to be a hero even more.He then started shooting paper balls and would look at the girls for attention.

I was sitting at the back irritated by the sight of this faggot.Frankly I was praying that the rubber band snapped and struck him hard in the eye.I was dying to see him go blind.Such a slut fck.So annoying and they dare insult foreign students saying that we are rude and asking us to leave.Those fucktards with hairy arms and legs seriously look and act more like a primate than anyone of us international students.Just last month 10 Aussies bashed a Japanese guy outside the main road near my hse.Fun?Who's the bloody primate now u honorless bag of whore shit.

AND why the fuck do they have to ask me the same physics question?Cant they even get 20 deg?Are they so fcuking dumb?Seriously man...I had that question asked directly after the lecture about last month.Then we had group studies in which I obviously had no benefits from *I know everything already..they were too slow* and 2 guys asked me the same question again.Later on before Easter Break they just had to fcking ask me again!

IM GETTING SICK OF IT U RETARDS!
Cant u fcking get 20 DEG?????? Bloody alcohol tongs in primate hair.Such a bloody retard man.You cant even get a simple maths question like that.

Im sick of u guys asking that retarded question.

Go chew on Kangaroo's balls.Fcktards.

And for the record,Im smaller then u guys.But Im definitely smarter than the most of u guys.Wanna fck with me?Up urs bitches!

Till then..

Stop fcking looking at me cuz Im asian

1 comment:

laikuin said...

I hope I'm not a dumb person T__T the ones who can't do maths?... even though i dont do your maths, i think...