Sunday, December 14, 2008

From Singapore with love..

I was kinda busy.Sry for the slow updates.Anyway I got my SAM results today.*Dun bother asking,I'll tell u mine.LOL.Jkjkjkjk..haha*So here are sum nice pics frm there.

They got the Nu-Gundam full metal finish Version.The sazabi full metal Ver. has also been spotted!!!!Go get 'em Nick!I noe u like Char and his Sazabi MS.LOL.



On the road to Johor Baru.Look at the moon.Round and beautiful.This was bout 7pm and we were speeding.*Dun look at me k?Lucky no police officers.*



Then we got lost.My dad should've called his friend to guide us to the Immigration place.So now waiting in the petrol station.zzZZZZ


Singapore.Finnally.My mum is in orange.The girl in black from left i my cousin,Ms Yong.Lost the 2nd time.Cant find our hotel.Mega ZZZZZ.=_=...

Night view from Singapore.I like this sort of views..xD

On the "LRT" to EXPO,a place located near Changi airport.A view out and I saw this so juz take pic.*I dun think they call the train LRT..wats it called?LOL*

In EXPO,we attended the mass gathering they organized.There was a massive prayer starting at 1pm so we waited there at 11.=_=...

I prayed there for my results.Now that my prayers are answered,I shall recite the scriptures 4o times.*Thank you God,I shall fulfill my vow..*



Hotel Hamilton.The no. 1 suckiest place to go.Dun stay there when you get to Singapore.

Our room was offered to a couple as we didnt arrived at singapore till 12++am.So this bastard *Sry..* hotel manager went and offer our room to others.Look at the bath tub,its gross...

I tell u,the fella din check out till 12.30am.He took a bath and I swear he called a prostitute.Cuz he took a bag of clean clothes and the girl was no where to be in sight.She must've used the back door...no way you take a plastic bag of clean clothes to a cheap hotel right??*Salty suspicious....>=(*

The basin.It sucks...this hotel sucks.And best part was Dad wasnt pleased.The manager was malu la,so he offered us packet drinks...THAT WERE EXPIRED 1 MONTH AGO!!! HE TRIED TO POISON US ALL.GRRRR...We ended up sleeping at 1.15am.*@#$%*

On the same day I was in EXPO,I managed to stumble upon an Anime expo going on.So I just went on and walked around.Whoo...

I've seen this comic before.Sum shogi master comic..the wan on the right is a malay girl.Awesum??

The ladies getting ready before the camera comes..

Random shot that my mum took..



This was suppose to be the star of the day.A ZETA GUNDAM GIRL!!!!!DAMN IT WEY.SHE COSPLAYED AS ZETA GUNDAM.Sadly she took off the armor when I asked her for a shot.=_=... She's at the corner with red legs if u can see it.LOL.*Damn she was cute...and hot..hehehehehe*



A photo from the bottom of EXPO looking up.I see Bleach*Ichigo* and Deidara on my right.Do you?Haha..



On the way back from Singapore.Jammmmm..cuz it was raining.I was on the bus then..

Another photo.Raining cats and dogs...zzzZZ

I saw at the Anime Expo:

1)2 Cloud Strifes.LOL.*He has a pot belly...wth????*

2)Kanetsugu Naoe from Samurai warriors 2 the ps2 game

3)Digimon...*The fellas head too big la,he had to hold it or it'll frop LOL*

4)Itachis...*Many of 'em everywhere..Kagebunshin d this wan*

5)A girl as sasuke

6)Many as Haruhi Suzumiya and gang..*1 of 'em is super horrible..yuckk*

7)Dynasty warrior 6 and cast from the PS3 and PS2 game.

8)Cid from FF VII

9)Jason from Friday the 13th the movie

Btw that day was my dad's bday.On the 13th*Nice no. pal*.HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.MY SAM RESULTS ARE UR PRESENT.*Hope you like it you old man..LOL*

Heres to you...my respect and love.Thx for watching over me..

Till next time.. sry Kok Mun I blur blur tat morning,so accidently did tat tag.LOL

No comments: