Sunday, December 28, 2008

When the dust settles..

My blog's kinda dead.I've been pretty busy lately.I spend 1 week learning sumthing that even the 50 yr old adults in the temple I go to cant pick up: The drum.

In the temple I go to,it's a custom to play the drum when the nun recite the sutras.So this duty has fallen on me.It was initially a VERY huge burden.If I were to screw up during a massive prayer session,the head nun would lose face.

Lucky me I made it for the prayers went smoothly yesterday.When the praises are finally over..came sumthing I didn't expect.

There were suppose to be 2 drummers that day.Me and a girl.However the girl did not make it.Neither did she pick up the skills well for the nun clearly showed that she preferred me to play the drum.She was jealous and angry at my success.=_=....

Wth man??There were ppl hu smiled and praised me but spoke bad and backstab me.This happened in the temple infront of the 30+ god and buddha statues.What sins they committed I dun care la..haiz,Im just too tired of all this bullshit.They themselves can go answer to Buddha when the time comes...

Since then I distant myself from the rest of the prayer group members.Going as far as to not speak a word and not eat with them.Each and every one there have their own dark motives.Even the temple is not a safe place as there is always conflict going on...I wonder why the are that jealous....

That happened yday.Today some guy came and talk to me bout life.zzZZ.He kinda realised I was emo-ing and keeping quiet without a smile all day.So he juz came to make sure Im fine.

'Only you can define urself.Why are you so sad?Sad for them or bcuz of urself?No one can make you sad bcuz u define urself best.Maintain control on urself and you shud be able to survive every storm that comes by.'

He said that and it makes sense.

The strongest tree has its roots shoved deep into the grown.That's why when a storm or strong wind blows..nothing will happen.I praise the compassion given by the lord for I met this young man who reminded of who I am when Im down in the dumps.

Screw those fellas of their jealous.Im gifted thats why the fortune of heaven shines on me.They can do it like me..they just dun put in effort so it's their fault.I feel much better now..

What is life?
A huge clock that tells how much time you have to repay ur karma..

Im 18 now,I got a lot of time right?
No.This clock can stop any time.So you dont noe when ur chance to repent is up..

When the clock ticks..
Your life is running and you still have the chance to do good..

When the clock stops due to battery failure..
There is an obstacle along the way but you should be tough to overcome it..

When the clock dies permanently and cant be repaired anymore..
Your life is up and you face judgement..

When there is no more clock..??
You have achieved one with the Buddha and may join him in aid of the rest to liberate them from their karmas and sufferings...

Why must this clock exist..?
Because everywhere in this world,there is stupidity,ignorance,greed,jealousy and lust that will stop one from achieveing true Enlightenment..

If I were to die now...I would die with a smile and not regret it.

I repent on my wrong doings..to hate ones father.I hereby retract my words.You're my father and I still deeply love you and respect you.Im sorry...no matter where the winds may blow,you are forever my dad.

No comments: