Thursday, December 11, 2008

December is here..

My friend..I've known you since standard 6.Boy have you grown,HOR.hahaha

China hackers.My bro on the right and my Friend since standard 6,Hor Yuen Haw during my bday.Hor looks like a hacker.We off the lights in my room and it really looked like a CC.LOL!!Thx guys,it was awesum.

Well here comes December.I've been kinda busy lately.Games,friends,Dota*God slap me pls..anyone?*,etc..


So Im juz gonna sum up wat happen in my life.Firstly was a trip to Melaka.Yup,the land of Boss Teddy.haha.It wasnt that boring as expected.My luck must've been kinda bad cuz I saw 2 accidents on that day.Once in the afternoon and another at night.The atmosphere was juz so sad and kinda morbid.

Now for random pics to sum up the events that happened..





Chicken egg from Germany.It's white!!!





On the way to Melaka.zzzzZZZ.



Bro playing Crisis Core on my PSP.

After that trip I was back here for awhile.Had to follow mum here and there.Me and bro decided to hang out at 1 Utama.Naturally we were attracted to the PS3 in the Sony store.Come on,its free.You get to play and test try the games there.The first wan I saw was Little Big Planet.DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS CUTE LITTLE FAG BELOW!!

The stages are challenging.Seriously,controls suck man.The game is rendered 2D but you can move front and back besides running left and right only.It's horrible.I think I got killed by the flaming see-saw of doom the millionth time before finally making it across.






The guys playing for free.The fella on the left was hogging the game so long that the kids lining up behind looked dissapointed.





Poster only of Metal Gear Solid 4.No game to test play.Man...that kinda sucks.I was hoping to play as Old Snake.Stupid Little Big Planet..



Little Big Planet as played by the guy below.That game is cute as you can dress up ur character in anyway possible.Match a bridal gown with a pair of boxers and afro hairstyle if u like.LOL


WARNING.Do NOT eat here.It sucks...seriously.The Vinegar pork trotter taste awful.It's disgusting.Even flushing down Coke wouldnt help ur taste bud.


HSM 2 cake...wth =_=



Sign of the Day.Found this in an apartment when my mum went to meet her friends in a condo.Somebody left a bag of thrash infront of a lift.I really support this guy who wrote the sign.And yet my bro wanted to throw this bag of trash down 10 floors.Lucky he din... =_=

=10th December=

Yup,today is the day this Donkey was born.I got 2 of my best pals frm high school to come over for a party and sleep over.Sadly only one made it*Damn it Nick...*.As usual played Left 4 Dead and Dota.Pro hor could Dota without a mouse pad??Salutes wey...though my bro kicked his ass till he became BEYOND GODLIKE.LOLWe ended up playing 2 player Dota in my room till 12++.From then we proceeded to attempt Left 4 Dead in his laptop.

Sadly..his laptop lags.zzzzZZZ.There was just too much lag I think it would be horrible to attempt zombies at this kind of ungodly hour.So we listened to the bonus clips.Director comments and music tracks from Left 4 Dead.Its scary and I started having weird imaginations in my head.*Sppookkyyy..*Slept bout 1.30am++.Till then poor Hor juz couldnt sleep.Haha,I asked him to count the zombies he killed instead of counting sheeps.LOL!

Thats bout it..till then
*Im always catching ur shadow,sumthing I can never achieve.Yet each time I try to forget and delete ur no.,it fails....damn it.*

No comments: