Sunday, December 28, 2008

New games in check

PSP : Dissidia *Jap* scores 4.75/5.00 in my opinion

PS2 : Gundam Musou 2 *Jap* deserves 4.25/5.00 in my opinion

Yup!! I got 'em both.hohohohohohoho.Dissidia rocks!!!

Cloud is awesum.LOL at Omnislash Ver.5 *1 combo 9999 damage*
Sephiroth looks gay.Tidus too hyper and active.

Gundam Musou 2 is the perfect Xmas gift to fans.Note though,Gundam SEED Destiny characters basically kill all the fun.Even Z Gundam cant match Strike Freedom.zzzZZZ.Damn unfair cuz GSD characters have overpowered musou.The world is kinda unfair right??hahaha ;)

Damn Hor and Nick.When you wan2 come my hse la???Say wan2 go but din call me.zZZZZZzzzzZZ.

A warm greeting full of gay love from all the male zombies in Left 4 Dead to you..LOL!!!

Pics from Dissidia

Zidane Tribal.Kinda furry..=_= and er...naked?? O_O..*Gasp*

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Limit break : Omnislash



Random snapshot.The 2 greatest nemesis : Cloud and Sephiroth.One a Pantene shampoo model and another a Gatsby hair gel model.Hohohoho.. ^_^

Cloud with his new blade,the First Tsurugi.Even the components of the First Tsurugi blade was rendered in perfect detail.Tats why this game deserves a good score.

Frankly I was kinda rubbing my eyes when I saw this pic.Another female character..EXPOSED?? *Faints nose bleed* hahaha.

No comments: