Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dreams

The human mind is a very mysterious place.And today I shall examine that.

=Part 1=
What you really desire will appear in your dreams.

When I was in Form 2,I wished that I could own all the Gundam kits in the world.I was just so crazy I wanted 'em all.Then came one night I dreamt I was invicible.I dreamt that I was in 1 Utama and I stole all the Gundam kits at night.I assembled them and the next thing,I woke up.=_=....

Then came this year.I had a really weird dream.I dreamt that all my friends from Highschool to College appeared together.There was Jasmine * Yup,you were with the Gang Nitrous Oxide girls..LOL*.There was Wei Jian but he said nothing.Then there was everyone else....IN A PHYSICS LAB???...Wat the heck rite??

My love for the subject physics was messed up with my feelings.I missed all my friends *IX and College* such that it appeared that way.But everyone was happy and smilling in the dream *Even Abi....=_=*

=Part 2=
When you do sumthing in excess,it flows to your dreams..and what you fear most still haunts you.

No kidding.Recently I've been playing too much Left 4 Dead.A game revolving zombies and 4 stranded humans.Last week,I had a nutty dream.

Me,my bro and my parents are the cast this time.In Malaysia everywhere is destroyed and there are zombies.Everyone is a zombie.*Ms Cheang...wth wey.*.So me and the rest were on the run.Until we met some survivors on a dark road.Then one of 'em told me there were supplies in a banglo.So me and that Malay guy went to get supplies.Suddenly I was left alone and ambushed by zombies.

The stupidest thing is the hse was near Taylors.You guessed it.The zombies were my lecturers and friends..*Wth wey...damn crappy.*I locked myself in a room and the door burst opened.Then they all yelled SURPRISE!!!!

The whole zombie plot was a reality show to trick us.Involving the whole of....MALAYSIA???? And I was fooled by all my friends..even Ms Cheang??? *Im so easily fooled,I feel insecure so it came to my dreams somehow.Interesting...*

=Part 3=
When you are told sumthing and you find it amusing,your brain replays that in a dream.Cuz you wan2 experience it.

My friend "Sister Jasmine" told me one day recently that she can imagine,me and a Certain someone holding balloons while sitting side by side.We took a pic and it was much like a child-like photo.

That very night,I dreamt of that.Seriously..I dreamt that we were in an amusement park.And there I was with that fella.Then we sat down and I said lets buy 2 balloons.She ask why and I said for fun.So I did buy it and we held 1 each.Finally we took a pic.And thats it.It stopped there.

So thats bout it.My mind is seriously creepy.I get this weird dreams like sum TV channel broadcasted on a random basis.

Who's that fella you ask?Hahaha...I'll leave it to you.

*It's not Abi mind you...* ;)


And what do I really dream of when Im conscious and not asleep?Haha...tats for next time.

No comments: