Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged..by Kok Mun

1. What’s your ambition?
Something to do with medicine,physics and science.Maybe nuclear medicine..

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Er...both.I cant live without friends,neither can I....ARGH screw it k?Just take it as both.=_=

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
On a few occasions.LOL.Kill yourself and you go straight to hell cuz you wont have enough
merits to repay your karma this life.*Says the Holy scriptures..*


4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
At the moment all the confidence I have fits in a tablespoon.Thats little..

5. How many babies you want?
3..I think.2 boys and 1 girl.That should be enough to blow my wallet in the future..

6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
None.I got no interest in this somehow..

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
My over confidence,stubborn attitude and ignorance.My Dad nagged me for the millionth
ever since I was in standard six..

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Er..yeah.As gay as it sounds..I do. =_=

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?
Hmm..Someone who is caring and understanding.Somebody who wouldnt always peek at my
wallet and say lets go shopping everytime.Normal background,dun mind poems and
must be educated. *I cant stand improper english sumtimes..*


10. What are your bad habits?
Ignorant.Thinks Im too smart.Food snatcher on the dinner table*bet u din noe..muahahaha*
Too caring sumtimes...talks too much and emo.

11. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?"
Im sry I hate you...I didnt mean to

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes.I honor every frienship.I hate to make enemies.You just dun know when you would
have to work with the same faces in the next few years.

13. What do you hate most in others?
The annoying attitude when you're trying to tell something serious and ppl keep laughing.
I seriously would kick you in the face..LOL.

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Freedom?Sitting in an open area with no burdens and just sleeping it off with my mp4 in the
ear.And writing more poems..yeah.

15. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
Everybody is sexy.Its just the degree in the eyes of others that makes it so different.So yeah,no comments.

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Annoying but a true friend,Kok Mun.

17.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Nothing.My life is flooded with sorrows all day..

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Hmm..good question.No difference.Maybe my life will include a family,kids and a job.I'll still be the same I guess..more mature and knowledgeable.

19. Whats your guilty pleasure? (something you usually wouldn't admit out loud)
Enjoys eating but remains quiet in the eyes of friends.It seems like I dun eat and stuff in College and high school,but I gobble everything down at home.Im juz affraid of ppl seeing me eat..=_=

20 I tag:
No one cuz Kok Mun did most of it.Thx...

No comments: