Thursday, February 21, 2013

farewell

Today I learn,
that emotions such as love,
come across similar to flame.


Once I tasted the flames,
I wanted more.

And struggled till I got it.
I made it as big as possible..

But one can't seem to fan on forever,
there are days where you learn to live,
with a dim and smaller light,
enough to illuminate 2 people.

It's not extinguished,
just small and weak,
but more than enough for 2 souls..


I thought we shared the same thought,


turns out only I held on,
and continue to learn how to love you past those fiery days..
and then you blame me for everything..

I didn't comeback to hear why I was left behind,
I came back to know if you really meant it..
and I believed in our promises,
so I came back again. and again..

People's heart are so difficult to read.

Normally I'd ignore facebook articles,
but this one, really caught my mind..
shame, I didn't read it earlier.
shame, I didn't know about it earlier.

I would have asked,
if you'd stand by me if the fire went dim.

Love is an illusion,
until you learn to love.

Otherwise, I guess it doesn't matter who's next to you,
once the fire dims..it will always end the same way.

Today, I learn to love.
I guess if finding the right person is like writing the prologue of a paperback novel,
then learning to love that person day by day,
is like writing the entire novel itself.

Shame, not every movie portrays the slower part of love..
I'm not gonna lie, I've always thought the flame would fan on bright and hot forever.


No comments: