Saturday, February 16, 2013

떠나가지 못하는 남자

"Why do we fall Bruce?"
"So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.."


I'm not afraid anymore,
..not in doubt anymore,
..not questioning anymore,
nor am I hoping anymore.

I'm back to where I was,
when I just came back from Australia.

Though I can stand up now,
there are bound to be sad days once in awhile.


Once I leave this house,
my recovery will be complete.
And I won't need to think of you anymore
every night I close my eyes in bed.


..or  when I take a shower
..even when I sit in my room
..or do my work
..or play my games

and the list goes on and on..

Your smile, your laughter,
your giggles and whispers..
the secrets we share..
they are safe with me..


I can still be a very good friend,

I won't run anywhere,
if you need me to listen, just press the green button..

after all, I used to be the guy that understands you the most..


I wish you all the best in life,
and be happy always.


No comments: