Sunday, February 17, 2013

I know I shouldn't have done it..

But I did it anyways,

I opened your 1st Valentine's day letter to me..


And subsequently allowed the memories in.


Out of curiosity I googled When she stops caring, she stops loving..
The 1st article that came out blew my mind into pieces.



And then I realize I was a fool for not listening.
I was the one that let her go..

I'm sorry..
I really wish I could say this,
but I couldn't.
Because I know in your eyes, I'm a different guy from the one you loved back then.

And though I tell you I can and will change,
those words mean nothing in your heart.
Because you left that spot, a long time ago.

I want to hope that you will open your heart once more,
but I have no rights to do so..
because my wants, will hurt you more.

And then I become the same insensitive jerk again..

I see you everytime I close my eyes,
those memories, like a movie album..
constantly on loop,
and then I fall asleep once the torture is enough.

No comments: