Sunday, February 24, 2013

Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Though separated and different, they share the same love for one another.


Improving myself is 1 thing..

But I will never change my ideals,
and change myself just because of you.
____________________________________________

Time doesn't heal scars,
it plasters the wound with scar tissues,
shielding the mind from hurting itself.
Opening my eyes, and forgiving myself,
suddenly makes the wound painless.


The deeper I fall,
the harder it is to wake up,
is it the dreamer that refuses to see the blue skies,
or the skies that refuse to acknowledge the dreamer?


In a desert searching for an oasis,
I was on my way to find my soulmate,
I merely stopped by and had a seat with you,
thinking perhaps you might be the one.


I get stronger day by day,
not hesitating as I used to, erasing you,
that surge of courage,
is it anger and hatred, or my awareness
that it's not you, destined to be in my arms,
I wonder..


I'll be on my way now.



No comments: