Saturday, September 26, 2009

When the star says yes to the moon...

To IX,sorry I wasnt able to attend the practice on Sat for our upcoming performance. =/
I was away at Penang to attend my cousin's wedding dinner.lol


Here are some pics using my *Lousy* 3.2 megapixel camera phone



A photo given at the dinner reception table
My cousin Tian Huat and his bride Siew Ling



My cousin looks awesome la,hate to admit it. LOL
The couple look tired after being up as early as 5am+ i think..



My cousin sis in blue and her husband in black to the right.
They both got married not too long ago.
My cousin bro at the far end of the pic was the last to get married.
My uncle was EXTREMELY happy *maybe cuz both son and daughter already kahwin =X*



The only regret I have for that night was listening to this guy sing on stage ><
His english is seriously...bad ._.

Lines like :
Schweeet
I luv chu
Taaaach my shoul *Touch my soul*
And arsh me *Ask me*

were constantly spouted out over the mic.

Naturally my bro and I juz grin at each other holding in the laughter.Occasionally punching one another to release all that laugter in us =P



My cousin dated his wife since they were both in college.
She's Singaporean. =D
They look awkward when my *drunk* Uncles and Aunties kept telling them to bring kids to this world for their parents.lol..



I saw this sign while walking in Penang.
"Why are u short? Not growing fast?
Foot bracing can do to improve ur growth"

O_O..
I was seriously tempted to try.
But I learned sumthing though,height isnt that important if ur partner appreciates u.
Frankly speaking,my cousin's wife though slim is taller than him.kekekeke..LOL =X



The Apom/pancake that we had in Penang.
Been going here to have them since I was small. :]



The market area selling the wantan mee.
Its the best la.And its unique too =D
I have been coming here for the apom and noodles since I was small



I saw this while walking in the market.It was caught napping outside my Uncle's stall.
LOL *wat the heck..*

Bro : I dare u to touch its paw.
Me : What are u talking bout?
Bro : That guy in the basket there!
Me : HOLY.. Im taking a pic of this ;)



Delicious pancake outside the market.
There's even a newspaper article on it -_-



More pic of our breakfast



My mum caught "stealing" from the fried food stall. =P
This one sells fried potatoes,yam and carrots =/



Famous cendol stall near the Famous laksa place.
Got a lot of Guai Lou seen eating our local treats there.
I drank some juice that tasted like grinded grass after my aunt said my skin is terrible :(



Famous char kuay teow in the famous laksa's shop and right next to the famous cendol stall.
=P
All also famous la,all also got tons of newspaper cutting on them.



Kuay teow soup with duck meat
*Which ever way u spell it is none of my business la,frankly me and my bro spend all day laughing at their spellings sumtimes*



I had a 2nd serving of the fried kuay teow with some root beer.
Lol IX will rmb me drinking that most of the time =P
Look at the size of that prawn!
Seriously gotta exercise la after this,I gain weight easily :(



The said famous laksa.

Note pasted in the restaurant :
Extra 50cents service charge if any food is served inside here.

No wonder the Guai Lous were willing to stand outside the cendol stall and eat.Lmao.
All also sama sama cheapskate la =P

**************

Alright,time for a little emo reflective part. *I always do that if u've noticed*

I have been to many wedding dinner,but never really paid attention to them in terms of abstract thinking.I was very young back then and the only thing me and my bro did there was laugh at how my uncles and aunties would get drunk OR how X Auntie look like an eggroll in that dress *Lol,good times la.I know Im such a jackass =P* I dun really bother wondering bout what marriage is,the preparations involved and so on.

But after yday,I begun thinking bout how it'd be like for me.LOL,I know la,sounds gay but yeah..im thinking. =/
All the preparation involved for both bride and groom,the traditional process and how the kids would have to jump on ur bed *some chinese blieve i think* made my mind juz wonder off.

And yeah,some of my uncles and aunties were whispering to my parents asking bout my apparent "love life" *I can hear it la,u drunko~ -___- * There's NOTHING GOING ON,MATES.

One of them said I look like "ah boy".My dad's elder sis calls him "ah boy" despite my dad reaching 55 soon.
*LOL at the line
"Ah boy come and eat!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

But frankly I hate it when ppl say I look like my dad.Yeah,there's a reason but I juz hate it.
Im glad my dad didnt drink too much and go crazy like the rest,he didnt even drink in fact.
Some dude puked right infront of me and my bro after we left the toilet.He was 3 steps away from the toilet basin -_____-
And another of the groom's friend was seen yelling around in the hotel lobby. ._.

Yday made me open my mind a little,haha.A least I give a SLIGHT damn now bout weddings.
But hey,Im juz gonna enjoy what I have now.Thats gonna come later for me =P

And yeah,pls...no puking and swearing at my wedding ya? lol ;)

Till then,
Micky



No comments: