Monday, September 21, 2009

Updates updates~


The chronology of my Hairstyle D:

R.I.P My Hair
19th June - 21st September '09

Was abused by Hui Ling
Rest in peace now buddy =P

Present hairstyle =/
aka Pineapple.When I dun put gel,it becomes a BOB CUT!!! *SCREAMS*
Yeah,the indian guy gave me a bob cut.Rmb how IX used to talk bout me in Taemin's Replay hairstyle?Now u got it :[



The er...HAIRBALL hairstyle.
Its just basically a reshaped version of the hairstyle from beneath.
P.s. Hui Ling stop pulling it!!! TT_TT


The FOREST hairstyle
Hair completely in a mess and VERY VERY LONG
Note the smile on my face,its much wider than above :D
Great times..my hair pretty much became a helmet already.lol,Can ride bike and motorcycle without helmet d.


*UPDATE 1*
Yes pips.I went for a haircut while fixing my GODDAMN LOCKED PHONE.I locked it by ACCIDENT.DUN LAUGH! >_<
*UPDATE 2*
I was fiddeling with the access code while watching Gundam 00.Got climatic fight scene mah.So my eyes were glued to it while pressing ******.Then suddenly,Access Denied.Cant unlock it already.That caused me RM30.

And my fren got a call from the phone repair guy.Apparently he took a number from my phone and called. ._. Hmmm....

*UPDATE 3*
Very disturbing and might cause discomfort among readers

Make sure :
1)Ur above 18 =P
2)Ur fit and can take it
3)U dun feel uneasy after any sort of disturbing scenes


K....here it goes.I had a dream..Not those "sort" of dream =_= Neither is it those "type" of dream too. =P

"I dreamt I was running in a mall.Dunno what mall la.Juz some mall.And someone was next to me running too. 1)Long hair 2)Female appearance *Checked! hehe* 3)Running fast
I was running too la,dunno running for what..UNTIL.....

I saw a familiar shadow from behind.LOL.It was none other than Eugene chasing me ala Terminator 2.Rmb when that crazy robot chased the little boy and Arnie? Yeahhh,he was chasing me that way.

Right..so Im running in the mall with this girl and we finally reached a bus station.We juz hid and sat on some chair.While Eugene is probably figuring where we went,I realised im holding her hand -____-
Bla bla bla...then,the bus came and we went onboard and off we went.
"

The end? *No human being was harmed in the making of my dream* x)

That was seriously a weird dream la.And this girl,she got NO FACE.LOOOL.Either that or I cant recall it already.Hehe...or maybeeee.....? Maybeeeee....? IT WAS SUNNY!!! wahahaha,what were u expecting me to type? =P

Weird enough...I got 2 calls on that day before I went to bed *Surprise surprise*
And on that very night,I also finished playing Terminator on my Xbox.As for the girl....hmmm...
I was oogling at Sunny all day? lol,haha juz joking :)
Dun take it seriously -______-

Till then,
Micky

No comments: