Monday, September 14, 2009

Bang.

*******************
Isn't it obvious?


I've been laughed at for still blieving.

But I'm still hanging on

U dun sound interested

Bye bye perhaps?
*************


Yeah,like it'll listen to me.
Bloody pulp of cardiac muscles insist on beating when I see u despite of these


I admit I was shy
Cuz it was the first outing
Perhaps u could've thought of sumthing to say too?
I was out of topics I sounded helpless


Why am I chasing ur shadow?I'm gonna hurt myself more that way.
I'm full of doubts,ur full of ur own problems too

I'll put them aside
farewell


If I still think about u by sunrise,I'll reconsider
But for now it doesnt seem to be working
U dun have to say it,ur actions would've mean a lot

Then again who am I to ask for this
I'm ntg but a small headed bastard,too sensitive and insensitive for his own good


I
cudnt juz possibly ask u to forget or lie
I'm no one but a fren
I dun have that power to say anything yet


I was juz trying to not get worked up.
It was shocking to see a shadow there that day..


Lie all u want,but its obvious to me until u prove otherwise


Till then
Im gonna be patient.I hope we can create new ones and purge the old shadows.. would u agree?
Live for the future...

No comments: