Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Owned!

Owned!
Stupid IX decided to change their names after playing CS : CZ and realising my apparent "soft spot" for sensitive names *cough cough cough*



Lol,Kevang killer killed Kevang with a headshot.. >< Sorry ya..it wasnt meant to be a serious thing =/



kevang killed Sheeep with headshot from ak47.LOL
sheep killer~


Lol,sadly I dun really care.Though seeing a terrorist named kevang was a bit er....Distracting.

Sadly,I still pulled the trigger. =P
*Headshot!*

Stupid Ian stopped me when I wanted to change my name to Michelle Yu
=P

I wasnt the one who started the funny names la -_____-

Ampun ya? Whoever that felt disturbed by our little pranks fooling around with names.

Till then,
I'll be going to Genting 2moro night with IX

*Gonna snap more shots of people sleeping hehehe~ *

No comments: