Friday, September 18, 2009

Freedom's Sword =D

Haha,this is gonna be a spam on the game I have been chasing after for 1/2 a year.

God granted my wish,and hence its for the PSP!!!

Haha,Gundam vs Gundam NEXT PLUS for the PSP,release date : 3rd Dec ;]

Looking forward to reclaiming the battlefield with Strike Freedom Gundam =D
After all,I had a lot of fond memories using Freedom Gundam and it's brother,Strike Freedom while playing the PS2 =)

******************************
NEXT PLUS Features :

4 new bonus mobile suits only for the PSP,Reborns Gundam,00 Raiser,Wing Gundam 0 Custom and Gundam Nataku
A story mode,called PLUS mode
Some altering to the game so that it fits the PSP with minimum lag
65 units to play,with Course A-H to choose from
Boss fights and amazing cutscenes

*****************************

Hehe...awesome S*** =D

The PSP official link is also up

And yeah,Im gonna get another hair cut.Right after Hui Ling kept mentioning my hair is too long,Im always hearing those words ringing in my head.Even when I went for a job interview,they were ringing >_<

Yeah,cut cut cut...cut till Gone ;]

Till then,
Micky



No comments: