Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wind


When the wind blows by
It never comes back to the same spot again..

When then wind blows by
Don't expect it to sieve through again the next time..

When the wind blows by
Even time,can never undo whatever thats done


--------------------

Whatever that u mentioned

I have done it over and over


Asking if ur ok..

Being concern for u..


But when u tell me off like that

Then expect me to talk to u,do u think I will do that?

Lets be frank,even I get hurt sometimes


"Patching up a hse after the storm is fine..

But with the repeating storm beating on it,

Over and over again..

Even this hse,can't be patched back.."


I tried patching our hse back

So many times already,

Its getting to me,

then Suddenly,it strikes me that u no longer care
if this hse juz crumbles and breaks apart..



Now,is that my fault?




No comments: