Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Educational outlook on the Graph of Human Relation

Alright,I guess its time for another random shout out from my Blog

Recently,my blog has been screaming things 'bout the New World Order etc etc

Today,this awesome mouthpiece to the inside of my mind,will serve as a board
Not the board from the word cardBOARD..no.
Not the board from the BOARD of Directors in some company..no.
Not chess BOARD,and the list goes on.

It will, instead.. serve as a White Board,educating u on Human Relations.


----------------
Subject HR-101
Human Relations and its co-relation with other fantastic elements in the basic Human life
----------------

Test
Time limit : Now-Forever


Definition :

1)Define Human relation in the most general aspect : (2M)

A close and well defined, intellectual interaction between 2 or more people.
Often stating common common interest,sharing of views and the unification of thoughts and expression via speech.

2)Define Human relation as it is degenerating : (3M)

A source of distrust,misconception,miscommunication,and misinformation arises.
If things are allowed to progress,it may end with a F*CK YOU and a goodbye,never speaking to one another,again.

3)Define Human relation and its co-relation to other elements in the social world : (2M)

Good Human relations expands the interaction with others in the social world.
On the contrary,BAD Human relations further reduces interaction with others in the social world.

4)List 3 factors instigating 1 party against another in human relations : (3M)

1)Source of distrust started by 1 party or the other
2)Lied to countless times
3)Actions to an extend,they are no longer to be tolerated.

5)Based on Question 4,list 2 resolution to such a situation : (2M)

1)Total loss of contact
2)Abstained interaction and speech whenever possible

Graphs explaining Human Relation :



Communication fail



Another communication failure



Failure



And,failure.
lol

Why will such simple communication between 2 people breakdown?

Thats cuz there are people trying to be funny,by doing this to another friend.

Graph for the average retard
How hard is it to be a friend?

Its suppose to be simple,no?

U meet another person
U introduce urself

And naturally,ur friends :D

Theres no introduction needed
Theres no VIP card to swap
No secret handshakes
No membership


Its that simple


Yet.how does someone screw up something AS SIMPLE AS THAT?
Its easy,they do not obey the laws of Human Relation
They are playing beyond the boundaries of friends.



Its amazing how 1 person I know falls under the red category
He managed to hog the entire red part of the pie chart to himself lmao
And he obeyed the retard's law of being a friend

By simply,messing and ****ing with your personal and social life.

------------------



This year,my friendship level with everyone has increased a whole new level
Theres a sudden rise in it
We fall,then get up and learn from things
So our friendship is definitely put to the test.

And then,theres the part with me making new friends with everyone


But then again,you don't need a graph to talk bout friendship level
Its a waste of time

Generally I don't stereotype against people
BUT,once in awhile I like to do this :


This is what I call a pie chart
Mentally portrayed and erected in my mind
Filtering people when I meet them
99.9999% of the time,people fall in the black section *I swear,lol*

But occasionally I'll come across some social crackpot who I'll never ever speak to again
Those are ppl I basically can't tolerate

AND,thats what Im blogging bout today.

<============>

After the long and elaborated introduction
Lets get to the main point


You don't have to be awesome to be my friend
I dunnid friends with benefit
I need long lasting friends,that can guide my maturity level


I dun like liars
Ppl that juz constantly slander,spread misinformation and paint beautiful stories


Has this ever been 2 way communication?

Sorry pal,I'm afraid it has always been a 1 way human relation
with urself.

Frankly I can't really remember why Im not keen on talking to u..

But I do remember this,to stay away from u
Like..away 'kind of' away.


Till then,

No comments: