Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The ladder of Insecurity


I'm climbing a ladder

A long one
*it takes 5 years to climb this ladder*

I'm afraid.

Insecure

What if I don't have the courage,the momentum to go on?

What if I fall midway through things..?

What if the ladder gave way?
Paving way for a long and painful fall?

Will I be able to get up again?


Thats right,Im about to attempt to *re-climb* the ladder of education

Whatever that awaits me at the top,is my future..

Yet I cower at the sight of this challenge..

Yes,Im afraid to attempt it again
I've fallen once,and it hurts..
like.hell.


This coming monday,I will take my 1st step

I wanna see how strong can human endurance go
How long can the human spirit and determination last

U have my words..u know who u are..

I wont be broken before I conquer all the steps
At least,not before I've climbed all the steps up this ridiculously long ladder


For those of u who still can't get what am I talking about metaphorically..


Im re-entering Med school

Thats right,
Go ahead and laugh if u want
Cuz I will have the final laugh when Im treating u ;)


Oh,and don't worry..
I'll be soft,and gentle~ ;)

Till then,
*triple post today ftw* :D

No comments: