Monday, June 14, 2010

A reply from my heart...

Oppa,

I'm sorry for saying things that hurt you... And I'm sorry for not being strong... I didnt wanna add to your stress... especially at this time where we both have our exams...

Things had been really crazy and disorientated for me... Its alright about what you said... you arent harsh.., dont worry k? =) i know you're helping me... and i know that you believe in me... its just that sometimes when i ask you if you support and believe in me its not cuz i dont trust that you believe in me... Its becuz i just needed to hear it from you...

I didnt wanna increase your stress by calling you and telling you about my problems and crying over the phone... but... i still do it cuz you're the only person in the world that knows me and understands me... Most of all i know that you love me... and i love you so very much too... that's why i said that its okay that you didnt take me to the airport on Monday... and you dont have to make it up to me... love isnt about when you didnt do something you have to compensate it back... i dont want that... but if you're talking about celebrating our exams over then i'm up for it... =) Maybe this time we shouldnt spend too much on stuff... =P


I love you Oppa... and i always will...

Always and forever yours,
Alice

No comments: