Sunday, June 13, 2010

:/

Dear dear~

Recently it has been tough for the both of us.. The times where u'd cry when it gets harder to climb up a steep mountain.. The times where u'd call when ur thinking so much bout things..

Im aware that ur waddling thru mud and its diffcult to cross over to the other side cuz of all these things that are happening.Even Im drowning in the workload and studying that I have to do..


But I want u to know that Im always supporting u.I do think bout u and always do.And I miss u lots..

No matter how hard things go,Im there to tell u that theres no mountain man cant conquer.And it goes the same for u,I blieve in u that theres ntg u cant do or cant fix..


Im sry if I was too harsh.It was juz collapsing on me when things were so tight..

For now we both have things to do.I promise i'll make it up 2 u after the exams so that we celebrate together..

Till then.

ps. Im typing this from my pbl room. :)

No comments: