Wednesday, June 23, 2010

1.42am...A.M *At Morning*

What does am stand for?

At Morning.. LOL *thats what i always had in mind*

I was juz blog hopping and hop too far
*cough cough cough,ter-hop till the elder sibling's blog lmao*

and..I thought I'd juz touch up on certain things I left behind while hastily summarising my thoughts *refer to previous post*

Relationships can be strenious at times especially on studies and work stuff BUT..

not totally impossible *as shown by this lovely couple here who happen to be in what I'll be doing in the not so distant future*


Im not revealing names lol but I took to it that if they can hold it,whats with us..

Its not a challenge or a point to prove,more of I'm sure I got more effort to put cuz they made it possible and are currently enjoying each other's company more than ever while futhering their studies else where.

Thats awesome. Dar,rmb the tiny little beepy bo beep dreams we used to talk about

Like moving out and enjoying life *I miss living in Australia and waking up to real AIR..*

That bit,I want. PLUS u..and my medical books and coat and blablabla.. -.-

BUT! The point is that,right there! I nid u!
Yes!

Im sure we can pull it off.


Summary of what I just said,Im sticking to my plan of seeing u when I nid to and when u want me most right beside u.

And if 2 ppl on internship and hse call can pull it off to celebrate bdays,then why not us still studying uni students?

Its POSSIBLE!

:)

Right.. Its 1.48 After Mumbling *a.m* and Im off to bed

Haha,miss u lots dear

definitely will wear that lucky whistle everywhere and BLOW it when I can ;)

Oh-ho-ho! :D

Love u lots~
ps,we werent arguing juz now on msn..right? Cuz I never see us arguing but u normally tell me things like : "We're arguing ZOMG!" :D

hahaha.. imma smoothly slip my feet into the teeny tiny blanky like a cool fella now

See u in lalaland,beneath the stars :)

No comments: