Sunday, June 6, 2010

My reply to you...

To Baby Tiger,

First, dont call me mama kitty k???? Plz... i sound so old... i have a hard time focusing too...=( you're far away... my parents are in KL... they're bringing me to malls... shopping and everything... my exams are one week away....!!!!!! (heart attack)

I miss you like crazy... i've never missed anyone this much... and i've never cried so much for a guy before... i really miss you a lot... i wanna see you soooooo much... so much that i cant stop thinking about you... i dream about you every night... looking back at our pictures... i miss the times we're together... the happy times... the funny times... i wanna go back to those days and i wish time will stop then... so we can always be happy...

But i know... that's not possible... but i really wish you're here... everyday... i wish you're with me...

I'll stay strong and wait till the day we meet again... i promise...

Yours Truly,
Cuddles...^^

No comments: