Monday, June 21, 2010

Away...

Dear Oppa,

Its 12.30 am and I just got settled down after arriving back at my house... My exams had just finished today and I'm free!!!!!!!!!! ^^ now i just have to worry about my results... hmm... well... your exams are officially starting today... I wish you all the best from my heart... and I pray that your exams go well...

Though its only been 2 days... I felt like I havent seen you in 2 months... I miss you so much Oppa... wish you can be here with me right now... board the plane with me... wait with me at the airport... wish you can do everything with me...

I dont mind where we go or what we do... I just wanna be with you... cuz I feel happy when I'm with you... we've been through so much... and everytime things happen we grew closer... and more understanding of each other... I wanna be together with you forever...

Can't wait till I see you again... ^^
Remember to write your blog after your exams o...

Till next time,
Alice

No comments: