Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mazeltov!

Friday : 7am

*Alarm rings like mad* : "MAZELTOVVVVV~ MAZELTOVVVVVV~~~~~~~"
*Gets up and hantam my phone before looking at the time*

SHIT! 7am..GG.Im late -_- Suppose to wake up earlier for the 'event'. ;p
Got up and do my stuff before packing things into the car and then driving off to KL.My 2nd time driving and Im going all the way to Cheras lolz..

Pick her up,did *AHEM AHEM AHEM* ;) Then went to Midvalley.Movie seems so sien,a lot of ppl mah.So went to Tropicana mall.Bla bla bla,watched The Book of Eli which kinda...er..is boring? Dun get me wrong,its got a meaning but juz that I dun see the point and connection between cutting sumone's arm and head while reading and transferring the Bible from the head to papers.. Hmm.. Vday the movie was nice.Haha,well technically today was suppose to replace the 14th. Yeah yeah,I dun care what u say..its our "private" Vday. >( Moan and complain all u want. ;P

Yobo then proceed to hand me this

Note : She said => I didnt get u anything
So this came as a surprise :O



Big pink box.Where'd u get so many hearts hm? :P



Ps. She's korean hence the name :D



She lecturing me about her rules in life,OHHHH THE AGONY~ Im stuck in a little ball with no breathing space. Wait..why am I smilling in there? :D



Mini me :)



Ohhhh yeahhh,I like this one best ;D
Go figure why Hehe~

___________________________

I gave :









Doesnt she look chubby? :)


Took great care of her *I still think I didnt do well*
Was her Doc for 2 days (and will be for all eternity,hehe)


Till then,
Miao~ My tail is standing ;)

Yobo,saranghae~ <3

No comments: