Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mine forever..



=Mine forever= Kitty :)


#10 I like how u'd cuddle with me and feed me..

#9 I like to hold u between my arm and me..

#8 I like how u'd giggle happily for no apparent reason only bcuz I am the reason..

#7 I like how u'd lie on my shoulder and juz sleep off

#6 I like seeing u smile and cupping ur cheeks..

#5 I like how u'd be shy whenever I carry u up

#4 I like the way u call me

#3 I like hearing ur heart beat..

#2 I like holding ur hands..

#1 I like the fact that ur the best thing that happened last year and will always be the best thing to ever happen..


Mine forever..

Distant yet close..
I stand and rose
To take ur hand..
And walk this land

Days turned months..
As we both danced
Minutes turned hour..
As I stood before my flower

My source of hope..
That helps me cope
Thou carry me..
As ur all I see

The smile I longed for
The touch pass each door
The voice,so sweet
To my ears they meet..

Ur mine always
And though time pass as days
Im always yours
For our fates cross..

saranghae yobo.. :)




No comments: