Friday, February 5, 2010

._.


Sumtimes I wonder if I ask too much...

Occasionally I get this vibe


Better sit down and think bout it..


Came back like a wreck

Was at IMU for all the hoohah and the key word was,LOCALLY. Goddamn it I hate wasting money..

Especially when its RM137 that I could put to other "good uses".. -_-

Was kinda tired from yelling :

"GRENADES~~~ TANKKKKK and THA KANG STOP @#$%ING SHOOTING ME~~~*

:P

Btw thanks a lot Tha Kang,for the help and all

...and for blowing a jeep right next to me when I was in game
ps.I 'died' on the spot from the explosion lmao~
Stupid Tha Kang and his antiques~ ^^


===============

Hmm...

Im sry.

For proposing that and also...

for having practically a blank head

U sounded really worn out and tired..

I shud've knew better than to continue blabbing nonsense instead of proper things..

And I...nearly got worked up after a whole day being outside..

trying to figure whats wrong with the msg I saw..

Im sry,I was very concern so much that I became annoyed not being able to solve it..


I'm not about to blow up,not even heck close..

But not being able to help u...really...wrecks hard.


Ur everything...

And I always wanna make sure everything is fine and doing well..


Till then,

No comments: