Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another day,another star..

Hey pips... *silence*

Hmmm...looks like its all quiet :O

Well,I juz realised my blog needs some tidying *Yeah,I noe..I realised it 5 mths after the last time I did housekeeping -_- * zzZZ

I'm a lazy bum..yea! Sue me if u must,pls..and bring along some funds to pay ur lawyer cuz I dun care -_-

Well Im going into Uni soon,cant wait to dive into books and swim with my notes. *Much sarcasm*

IX hasnt been active much...meaning I gained weight D: *gasp* Now now,I dont look like Jumbo's cousin or Mr. Potato's brother incase ur wondering >_<
Im juz working on looking "presentable".Thats all :)

Been playing with Tha Kang and I find it awesome.We had such good game moments x)

On a second note,it's been 5 days since u left...

And yeah,its time for me to say some meaningful things~ *Those under the age of 20 pls leave the blog now lol* :P


I didnt regret coming home

Thanks to everything,I met u

Its been so long...waiting and waiting

I knew sumthing drove me to live on with pride

I knew..sumthing drove me to push on with courage

I knew...sumthing made me annoyed sumtimes ;)

I knew....sumthing made me dream harder and work harder


And Im grateful for ur existence...

The stars and the sky

The stars..never ending

and

the sky..stretching infinitely when u look at it

Both never ending.. forever :)


Till then,
*squish hands X number of times to the power of 3* ;)

No comments: