Thursday, February 18, 2010

The sky dyed red..


Me and Her.. xP

Yes...I need a haircut =p


Post addressed to : You

Yes,you..

"Made my day..
With what u say.
Everything's fine..
When I see u shine."


Seeing u jumping around...
Running around...makes me happy.
Hearing u talk..
Be it nonsense or facts..
Makes me wanna sink in..
Juz stare at ur eyes all day.


"Like the stars in the sky..
Hiding behind the clouds,shy..
Our hands mingle..
No longer single."


I feel alive..really myself
And all relax when Im with u..
It's amazing how all my frustration
Juz disappear as u take me by the hand
And juz lay back there..

"Like the roses u bloom..
Taking all thats gloom..
Holding me along the way..
Day by day."


Though u feel helpless sumtimes..
It helps that ur there to listen
Sumtimes ur juz speechless
Hearing u apologizing makes me feel sad too..
But u remain strong to help me along..

*************

Though we are apart for quite sometime now...
I do think bout u.. I admit
A LOT. =X
Hearing Kor love songs make things worst D:
Even watching Korea's Music award made me all wobbly inside..

=/

I noe its kinda late..
But this post is for u

Happy *Late* Vday dar~
I love u...




So true...we did meet on the WEB ;)



Those hopes blooming..



Those dreams we share..

=========================
Anyways I spent Vday and 1st Day of CNY in Penang

Stayed there for 4 days..



What I ate


Too boring d,decided to act yeng after hearing SHINee's song



Fail Selca (Self-camera) lmao~



My Grandma's hse
Rest well,Grandma..



The swing and field..my playground
And the best where me and the rest all monkey around



That bottle caught my attention when I woke up
Lolz,I admit! I WAS BLURRRR!




Sampat driver infront dunno he got a box stuck on the back of his car -_-



Going for IELTS test 2mr,hehehe



Till then,
Miao miao miao~
*squish squish squish*

;)

No comments: