Monday, May 16, 2011

Their own paths



"Their own paths"


A friend once said..
The road I choose
Will require no aid..
For I have nothing to lose.


Said friend walked on..
Into the sunset long gone..
A worried look remained..
When will we see him,again?


Pardon me Young Lady~
Did he past u already?
My friend I seek..
Full of lies,u reek.


What have u done?
In his heart,that light gone..
Once pure and sincere..
Now despair,is all thats clear.


An abyss full of lies..
All that awaits,
Is never ending cries..
How long,will u have him as bait?

My lady..for u are the poison
The young lad's very reason,
To seek forth ur love..
But,Lies and deceit lie above.


When will we see that same sunset together again,ol' friend?



That look in ur eyes,no longer the same.

I cry watching the sand blown around as the wind toys with it..



No comments: