Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The silent symphony


The Silent Symphony

A collection of 4 simple poems/riddles

#1 "The Queen of Hearts"

Like the piano,she plays..
And like the piper,she seduce..
A foul smell from a mile away.
It reeks of the poison she use


The lake mirrors a reflection..
Regardless to where she run..
Clouded and blinded by intention
The lake blackens under the sun


A forest with two paths..
Yet she walks none..
Fragile and cruel,she laughs..
I have tempted,yet remain as one


A queen of hearts
To the delight of men,full of charm
The piper nails them like darts,
For they see her do no harm.


****************

#2 "The chair"

In the corner of my mind..
I see you sitting with a glass of wine,
In the corner of my mind..
I see you holding something once mine.


Though masked and majestically poised,
You deceive no one..
Though masked and majestically poised,
Your actions speak for all u've done.


From my eyes..
I see a glass of chardonnay,
From ur eyes..
I see a kind soul,twisted away


From my heart..
I see a light fading fast..
From ur heart..
The decision u have yet to cast.


*****************

#3 "A play for Fools"

To be loved or love?
Fools drown themselves
For they see no one else
Somehow obvious to ourselves..

To be loved or love?
Fools give it all away
Yet they are still fools..
For they are nothing but actors..in a play.

To be loved or love?
A well executed charade
Became the temptation,a bait
Fools ignore the words said.

To be loved or love?
All that is fake has vanish
Now thats left is to perish
There is nothing more to cherish..


***************

#4 "The distant Sonata"

I watched u walked alone..
My back turned,I said farewell
For the future,no one could have known..
Ur shadow disappeared,as well.


I watched u suffer,in darkness..
Yet I shower myself with hope
For ur future,be filled with brightness
The burden I thought,U could cope.


I heard u sank down in despair..
Yet I sat there watching
We watched,unaware..
That ur light is already disappearing.


I saw ur thoughts all tangled..
Yet I refused,any participation
Enough is enough..

The time is now.


Sonatas are normally played in the same key,however if something remains off key forever..


Till then


No comments: