Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My sunflower


"My sunflower~"

My sunflower is bright..
She tells me whats right.
And makes sure I'm alright..
She's precious,always in my sight.

Have u seen my sunflower?
She is my lover..
I'll do all thats within my power,
To look for her.

My sunflower beams proudly,
Whenever I show my love for her
She opens up brightly
And I feel warm and comfortable all over..

Have u seen my sunflower?
My thoughts ran all over..
My feelings true to her,forever
I want to protect her.

Time pass by,my dear Sunflower..
I held on strong and firmly believed
We will be united soon,however..
I want to see ur bright smile heaved.

Fear not,my Sunflower..
The sun will shine once more..
Time itself will not stop our endeavour
To meet and embrace once more.

My Sunflower be brave!
Ur love is all I crave.
So go out,and seek forth those challenges
Cut forth a future,be relentless..

Have u seen my sunflower?
Not anymore?
Bcuz she is mine forever.
Always withing my heart,united once more.

Have u seen my sunflower?



she is always in my heart. cuz it shines brightly,knowing that she is there for me.. Time is nothing more than a temporary obstacle. I miss her a lot,and a lot has happen. It is time..to make it happen.

Till then


No comments: