Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Starfire



The place where I held ur small hands the 1st time..



My lily of the valley..
Have u wondered why they always droop down?

Bcuz they protect me from sunlight and everything.
Covering me gently with their petals..
And bcuz whenever I look up,I see u..
Looking gently at me..




I wanna be the sky that hugs u
I wanna be the sky that watch u bloom from behind..
I wanna shine on u till the day ur petals blossom lovingly..
And I wanna keep our hearts in that little hse at the corner~


Recently,I lost the spirit of blogging.. That little spark that makes u start typing non-stop. Yeah,I kinda blab a lot in real life *ask anyone*,and I do blab a lot online as well. Right,sorrrreeeeee if I blab a lot and somehow cut ur lines short sumtimes.. I noe,I do that without knowing so forgive me k? LOL

Half an hour ago,I stumbled onto my groupmate,Kim's post. I wasnt sure what was it as it juz mentioned : Kim updated his blog so I clicked it.And in there I found poems and the likes.. Which led me gently back to were I wanted to be at.. My little world where I can talk as much as I want within the walls built from the Freedom of Speech. I can let my mind run loose within the boundaries of sanity. I can be free... liberated.. without chains.. not bounded by the steel balls of life and expectations.. I am home,here.. In my own territory. U get the idea~ :)

And there it was,I found a small poem written for Her~ I meant Kim's her *I assume* :D

In that instance,I logged into Blogspot and started typing.Not bcuz I was inspired to right a post for my girl.But bcuz I found the spirit to resume blogging.. It seems that I've lost the mood to blog thinking that I must enter whatever that We did,or whatever that happened last week.. I forgot the meaning of a blog. It seemed more like a burden,that I must blog.. U noe? Like homework. HAHAHAHA LMAO -_-

Thx Kim,I've found my passion back :)


Starfire

A cold,lonely night..
The sitting stars,so bright..
Darkness,itself full of pride..
Refused,though the stars glide

"Shall we dance?" Thou asked
Captivating my eyes,they flirted..
Our hands,they grasped..
Onto something that glittered

For u cast a glow..
A stream of stardust..
Within the night,they flow..
Lovingly painting me,as u move past

To infinity,flashes went by
U caught me,right at that spot..
As darkness embraced the sky
U light everything up,dot by dot..

Slicing thru the horizon,a sound
For night passed the torch,u saw the ground..
The skies lit up orange,a new beginning
And night disappeared,still clinging..

Though u weep,stardust all over
And fill the sky with hopes that hover..
The sky clears up,night long gone
As it became day,forever with u as one

"Shall we dance?" Thou asked
Thy longed to,and answered
Holding onto u forever,climbing higher..
Always in me..Ur that little starfire

:)

Stars dun hide during day time..
They become one with the sky and the sun..
forever,till Night
before enjoying each other's company..
arm in arm,hand in hand..



Till then,

No comments: